Easy High Puff Hairstyle
The high puff tends to be a favorite for naturals because it gives you a chance to rock a stylish ponytail, even when you have short hair.
If you’re new at doing the high puff, you’ll find it difficult at first, and even old veterans struggle with this style. But this style becomes much easier when you have a Snappee or two.
It’s because Snappees allow you to easily draw the hair up into the puff without breakage. And the snapping mechanism makes it so that you don’t have to do further tying.
Snappees come in packs of three, so you’ll always have a choice of how many you want to use for each style. For the high puff hairstyle, you can use one or two Snappees.
Use a single Snappee if you want it fairly tight. It’s best to reserve this hairstyle for only important occasions, and not overdue it. It’s the perfect hair for a job interview or crucial event.
Otherwise, use two Snappees for maintaining looseness around the edges. Two-Snappee high puffs are good to wear on the regular basis because they’re tension-free.
To use two Snappees, just snap one Snappee onto another.
Here’s how to do the high puff hairstyle:
- Gather your hair upwards, to the top of your head to position the puff.
- Smooth the hair with your hands. Use a brush if you need it extra-smooth.
- Let go of the hair and grab a Snappee with two hands. The hair will fall back down a little, but that’s okay.
- Holding the Snappee on each end, draw the hair onto the crown of your head.
- Pull the two ends together and snap.
- Voila! You have a high puff.
- Apply gel to your edges if you like the laid look.